30th December 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which stream in best to do job in mechanical engineering?

After completion of my B.Tech in mechanical engineering ,in which stream is god for job purpose & any courses for do the job short term courses? Can you please let me know all the possible jobs I can apply for? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thanks!

30th December 2015, 10:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream in best to do job in mechanical engineering?

The stream of job totally depends on your field of interest. After completing your bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering you have so many career options. You may go in the production, marketing, inventory, designing etc as per your personal interest. I am saying this due to the fact that one can perform its best in the personal interested field.
If you want to do some short term courses then my suggestion to you is that you should join Auto CAD and CATIA classes. Auto CAD and CATIA are the designing software and helps a lot in getting good job to a mechanical engineer.
31st December 2015, 07:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of courses helpful to get a Job after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering :

>> CAD/CAM

>> Auto CAD

>> ANSYS

>> MAT LAB

>> CATIA

>> PRO ENGINEERING etc.,
31st December 2015, 10:07 AM
blackberry2
Member+

Since, you are from Mechanical branch, then i will suggest you to go for the Automobile or Machinery field.
These are the field that will attract you and you will feel like doing some work in these fields if once got selected otherwise if you join other companies not related to Mechanical sector , you will feel like pressure and burden.

Possible jobs for you are:

1. Automobile Engineer.
2. Technician.
3. Junior Engineer.

** So, these are the job you can go with from this branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?