2nd January 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the school while doing Class 10th?

Is it possible to change the school while doing Class 10th? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me in this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon on the same.

Thanks!

2nd January 2016, 02:45 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is it possible to change the school while doing Class 10th?

Yes it is possible to change school during 10th class.For it you have to produce transfered certificate from present school to the school where you want to get admission.This TC is issued by Headmster/ principal of concerned school.
2nd January 2016, 11:16 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you can not change school in standard 10th because of fact that registration for board exams from a particular school is done in standard 9th.

So, you will be eligible to appear for board exams from school which has done registration for board exams for you. You need to continue with same school, after passing tenth class, you can change school and get admission in standard 11th.
12th November 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change name while doing the tenth cbse classes, can you please help me,if yes what are the procedure I need to follow. Thank you
13th November 2017, 11:06 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, you can't change your name in class 10th as the registration is already done in class 9th.
A candidate is not allowed to change his name in class 10th.
31st January 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change name while doing the tenth cbse classes, can you please help me,if yes what are the procedure I need to follow. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?