6th January 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for admission in NIIT with NIOS certificate?

I want to do GNIIT from NIIT. I have completed my 10+2 from NIOS Kohima nagaland. I want to know how should i approach for the course with this certificate. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  3. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  4. How to get NIOS transfer certificate with caste and date of birth details? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about NIOS Homeopathy Certificate course?
  6. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  7. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission?
  8. Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  10. Is NIOS marksheet applicable in all colleges of india?
  11. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  12. NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?
  14. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to reappear for 12th examination?
  16. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  17. Possibility to get admission in AMIE for NIOS Intermediate PCM candidate?
  18. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
16th January 2016, 12:22 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to approach for admission in NIIT with NIOS certificate?

Eligibility for admission in NIIT are
-Candidate must have scored more than 60% marks overall in 10th as well as in 12th(PCM/PCB).
-Candidate must have scored more than 60% marks in PCM/PCB whichever chosen.
-Candidate going to appear in coming 12th board examination with PCM/PCB from any recognized board.
-Candidate must have appeared in JEE Mains/BITSAT/SAT/State engineering entrance/NUET(NIIT University Entrance Test).

As mentioned in the eligibility criteria for admission that student must possesses Higher Secondary Certificate with marks above 60% in PCM/PCB and NIOS is also a well recognized board.
So, you can go for admission in desired stream in NIIT University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?