9th September 2015, 04:25 AM
Abdulshoib

NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?

I have passed 12 th nios. so.I want to take admission in engineering college which is afflicted to Osman university located in Hyderabad.. is this NIOS certificate is valid for this university

9th September 2015, 07:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a recognized board of Central Government of India for the secondary and higher secondary examination. You need not worry about the validation of certificate of this board.

The certificates obtained from this board is eligible for any kind of entrance exam and is valid for admission in each and every institute and university in India.

You can get more details about NIOS at www.nos.org.
18th July 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?

I have passed 12 from nios with 56% can I get in BSc microbiology if yes please suggest some collage please reply its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?