11th January 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?

i nikita hv completed my graduation ...so i want to know what are the courses which i can do in commerce stream? Can you please list me down all the courses or share with me the information which I can follow next to have a better career?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  2. Can I do CA after my degree? Should I do CA after degree or while doing degree?
  3. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  4. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  5. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  6. Career in commerce after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do after completing B.E with IT stream? Any courses after graduation that can help me in providing guaranteed jobs?
  8. What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream
  9. Which courses am I eligible in Air Force after completing 12th in Commerce stream and have scored 75%?
  10. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Chemistry if completed 12th Arts?
  12. Courses available to study in Graduation for Commerce student?
  13. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  14. Which course should I opt for after scoring 54% in 12th so that I could get a job?
  15. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
  16. What are the courses available in commerce stream after graduation? I am doing my interior designing
  17. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  18. What should I study in Graduation other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?
12th January 2016, 12:15 AM
ruthless
Member+

Default Re: What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?

The courses which you prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream are:

CA (chartered accountancy).
CS (company secretary).
Cost accountancy
Financial management.
B.com.
M.com.
E- business.
PG diploma course.
12th January 2016, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?

As a commerce student you can join CS ( Company secretary) and CA ( Chartered Accountancy) both are promising career options after B.com

There is large scope as a chartered accountants in India one of the prestigious position

You can even go for higher studies in the following fields:

> Master of Commerce in Cost Control and Control Accounts

> Master of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy

> Master of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Finance

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Auditing

> Master of Commerce in Accountancy and Business Statistics

> Master of Business Administration in Cost and Management Accounting, etc.

Aspirants who have successfully completed higher studies in Accounting have a lot of job opportunities available in various sectors in our country
12th January 2016, 07:18 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are so many courses that you can pursue after completion of Bachelor's degree in commerce. First of all you need to decide in which field you want to make career. Depending upon your interest, you can select the course. You can also apply for various government jobs after graduation in commerce.

Some of the best courses are:

>>Chartered Accountancy course: Graduates in commerce stream with 55% or more are directly eligible for IPCC stage of this course.

>>Institute of Cost and Work Accountants Course.

>>Company Secretary course.

>>Master of Commerce.

>>Master of Business Administration through CAT, MAT, XAT exams.

>>Certified Management Accountant etc.
12th January 2016, 09:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i nikita hv completed my graduation ...so i want to know what are the courses which i can do in commerce stream? Can you please list me down all the courses or share with me the information which I can follow next to have a better career?
Normally, there are so many career options available for the candidates who have completed their Gradation in Commerce stream. You can apply for the Higher degree course such as,

- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Chartered Accountancy
- Cost and Work Accountancy
- Company Secretary etc.

However, I suggest you to pursue for M.Com or MBA, which is the best option after completing Graduation in commerce stream. Those who completed M.Com course can make their career in the accounting field. M.Com students also having the option to make their career in Teaching field by qualifying in the UGC NET followed by M.Com.
12th January 2016, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You have completed B.Com so you can apply for M.Com course. List of the university where you can apply for M.Com course.

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Abishekapatti,Tirunelveli - 627 012

Madras University
Chepauk,Chennai-600 005

University of Pune
Pune 411 007

Bharathidasan University
Palkalaiperur Trichy-620 024

University of Delhi
University of Delhi, Delhi-110007

Bharathiar University
BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE- 46

Alagappa University
Karaikudy - 630 003 Tamilnadu

Periyar University
Bangalore Main Road
Salem 636 011Tamilnadu

You can also apply for MBA course. But your B.Com degree marks must be above 50%. You must qualify in below given entrance exam.

1.CMAT : Calibre Management Aptitude Test

2. EMAT : Electronic Management Aptitude Test

3.FSM Entrance : FORE School of Management

4.IBSAT : ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test

5.IGNOU OPENMAT : Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test

6.IPMG : Institute of Petroleum Management

7. IMDR : Institute of Management Development and Research

8.IMI PGDM : International Management Institute

9. GMAT : Graduate Management Admission Test

10.EMPI : Entrepreneurship & Management Process International Business
12th January 2016, 11:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Course Options after Graduation in Commerce Course:

There are many course opportunities available after Graduation in Commerce Course. Several courses available are,
@ Master of Commerce (M.Com)
@ Chartered Accountant (CA)
@ Master of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
@ Company Secretary Course
@ Cost Accounting
@ Financial Management
@ PGDRM
@ PGDM Marketing
@ PGDM in Advertising Communication
@ PGDM in Global Business
@ Diploma in Commodities Market
@ Certified Financial Planner
@ CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme (CCAP)

Here are the several courses available to pursue after completion of Graduation in Commerce course. Although there are many courses below courses are the best courses. You may go for
)) MBA course
)) Master of Commerce (M.Com) course
)) Chartered Accountant (CA) course
12th January 2016, 12:12 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

After Graduation in Commerce you are having a wide scope to build your carrier , There are list of courses which you can choose to make your future Bright.

CA (Chattered Accountancy )
CS (Company Secretary)
CWA (Cost Accountancy)
MBA
MFC
M.Com

In my opinion if you want to get high qualified with a huge respect then you can choose CA course.

CA Courses after graduation you can join as a direct entry scheme from Inter Level & start doing Article Ship under a Chattered Accountant for 3 years.

Then after only you can appear Finals .

I am providing you CA course Chart from where you can get details information.

12th January 2016, 01:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There are multiple options available for students with graduation in commerce.
You can explore for the following PG Options:

MBA: It would be better to go for MBA rather than M.Com as it would add value to your profile.

Part time MBA: If you want to do job also then you can join evening classes to do MBA.

Post graduate Diploma in Foreign trade: It would be help ful for you to do business in foreign trade.

PG Diploma in Banking Finance: If you are interested to do job in Banks.

PG Diploma in Taxation.
12th January 2016, 05:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your choice and you can choose according to your interest. There is M.Com option if you want to go for higher education in your field. There is B.Ed option if you want to become a teacher in schools.

These days graduates are going for MBA option also. If you are interested in this course then try to clear exams like CAT/GMAT/MAT.
12th January 2016, 11:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
There are many courses available for the commerce graduates to pursue. The student can do M.Com or CA or ICWA or CS or MBA or MA or Bed or You can do courses like PG Diploma in Business Management, PG Diploma in Global Financial Markets and PG Diploma in Management etc. The aspirant can do any one of the above courses. It is advisable to study a CA or CS or ICWA which are professional high value courses. The job opportunity for these courses will be great with very attractive salary.
15th January 2016, 08:01 PM
ranu shahi

Well, your query is what are the sectors or courses you can choose after completing graduation in commerce stream.Commerce is one of the widely choosen subjects among student after completing secondary education.

After 10+2, a student chooses commerce stream and for them it's very tough in initial stage however after completing 10+2 in commerce stream, you choose different sectors of commerce in for graduation like:

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Bachelor of Business Management (B.BA)

Note: B.B.A is a vocational course which can be preferred by any stream students however students of commerce mainly choose B.B.A.

Courses after you have completed Graduation in Commerce

There are so many courses that you can choose after completing graduation in commerce. In this post i am going to share some of the top courses which are in demand in present and can give you a very bright future.

Courses

CA (chartered accountancy).

CS (company secretary).

Cost accountancy

Company Secretary course.

Financial management.

B.com.

M.com.

Master of Business Administration through CAT, MAT, XAT exams

PG diploma course.

So, these are some of the best courses which you can prefer after completing graduation.

I hope this answer will help you a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?