14th January 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?

I am a second year ece student in ubdt college in davanagere. I would like to do my internship in bsnl in next vacation (summer). I don't know anything. Can you please brief me about the approach for internship in BSNL. So please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in BSNL or DRDL being a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BSNL being a B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  6. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  7. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
  8. Is there any JTO internship provided by BSNL?
  9. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  11. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  12. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?
  15. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. How should I approach the companies providing internship to B.Tech ECE students?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
16th January 2016, 12:10 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?

BSNL is very well established organization and you have to fulfill the all constraints decided by them for pursuing the internship in BSNL.

You must be a Indian citizen first.

Also you must have to score minimum 55% marks in your current exams.

Also your current institute must be well affiliated.

After fulfilling the above constrains you simply have to send your application to the BSNL training cell.

If they approve your application then you can start your internship.
16th January 2016, 01:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?

I am extremely sorry to state that BSNL does not offer internship to second year B.Tech students. This is because second year engineering students have very less knowledge in their domain. You can approach BSNL for training course. For this, you need to get an application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date. Make sure you attach NOC from your college and also provide the demand draft of training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?