16th January 2016, 02:37 PM
Arijit54321

Possibilities and availabilities of Internship Project for Mechanical engineering student in Kolkata?

Sir,
I,Arijit Ghosh,presently studying studying in 2nd year of jadavpur university (kolkata)mechanical engineering department. I want to do summer internship projectunder any well known industrial and manufacturing (i.e tata steel, sail, tata motors, mahindra etc) company after the completion of 2nd year .
therefore i will highly obliged if you kindly let me know about the possibilities and the availability of this kind of things through my registered email.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  3. Internship in Mechanical engineering core company details?
  4. Project Internship in BHEL for Mechanical 3rd year students?
  5. List of companies offering Project Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. How to do summer internship project in TATA motors? I am a student of PGDM first year marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  9. How to do internship in Kolkata for MCA? What is the procedure?
  10. Mechanical students can do their Mini project in RCI?
  11. Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What are the requirements to apply Project internship in HAL for Structure Engineering student?
  15. What is the criteria asked for doing internship in companies available in Kolkata?
  16. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  17. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Requirements to apply for Project Internship in HAL for Structure Engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?