6th July 2011, 10:03 PM
geeknammy

Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?

Hello sir, this is namdev karande pursuing MCA (sem-5) from NMITD,Dadar,Mumbai. would like to know how much percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm...does marks matter when it comes to internship...plz reply...coz m an average student and did not clear any semester without second attempt..waiting for reply

Related Questions:
  1. Does it matter where from you completed your internship? Will that matter for getting a job? -- [New]
  2. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  3. Procedure for internship being in third year of MCA and doing a live project?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  5. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get internship in reputed MNC companies?
  7. What can I do to take up internship in reputed companies?
  8. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  9. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  10. Am I eligible to do Project Internship in BEL being a final year ECE student? Duration of this Project Internship?
  11. Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?
  12. How can I do Internship in any reputed Software company being a CSE 4th semester student with good communication and technical skills?
  13. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  14. Names of the companies offering internship? I want to undergo my summer project in reputed companies
  15. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
  16. Application procedure for Internship in BHEL?
  17. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  18. Procedure and course fee for Internship and Project at CMC?
8th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?

sir,
iam doing mtech .ihad to join in internship of bhel .

give details of project procedure and allowance and [email protected]
22nd March 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?

sir i got an agreegate of 65% in and i want do my mini project in any firm so i am eligible or not plz snd the answer
22nd March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing bitech 3rd year.....How much percentage should i get for doing internships in companies?? i have an agreegate of 65% so iam eligible
24th March 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i got an agreegate of 65 % so iam eligible for to take internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?