19th January 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Direct admission in any colleges of Jaipur for MBA after graduation in B.Com?

I have completed my graduation in B.com and want to do MBA. Can I get direct admission in any of college of jaipur on the basis of graduation only?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  3. Which are the MBA colleges which require MBA entrance test? Any college in Mumbai or Pune which provides direct admission?
  4. Can I do direct T.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.A after discontinuing my graduation in between?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  6. How to take admission in MBA after doing B.Com+M.Com?
  7. Best engineering colleges which are offering direct 2nd year admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan Jaipur?
  8. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of doing MBA after graduation in B.Com?
  10. Top 10 colleges in Jaipur offering BBA and MBA in Jaipur?
  11. Direct admission for graduation after diploma?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and BCA after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  13. List of top 10 MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are the opportunities available?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in MBA in USA?
  15. Do i have a chance to get admission in MBA with less than 60% marks in graduation? -- [New]
  16. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  17. CSE Diploma colleges in Jaipur? Entrance required for admission?
  18. Are there any MBA colleges in Kerala? I have completed direct MBA course
22nd January 2016, 10:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in any colleges of Jaipur for MBA after graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in B.com and want to do MBA. Can I get direct admission in any of college of jaipur on the basis of graduation only?
Being a B.Com student, you are eligible to pursue for the MBA program. But, it is not possible for you to get MBA direct admission through regular mode. It is important that you must qualify in any recognized MBA entrance exam such as, CAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. or qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. The selection will be based on the entrance exam performance.
22nd January 2016, 12:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission in any colleges of Jaipur for MBA after graduation in B.Com?

Most of the management colleges don't offer direct admission for MBA. You need to appear for entrance exams like CAT/GMAT which are widely accepted for admission.

Therefore, just be prepared for these exam and try to score as good as possible. There will be group discussion and personal interview stage also.
29th January 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

how to cancel my registration for education and career.com please tell me it has happened accidentally
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?