23rd January 2016, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Job in MNCs with high salary after B.Tech in EEE and M.Tech in advanced power systems?

I have done B.Tech in EEE and M.Tech in advanced power systems, to get job in MNC what should I do. Electrical based job opportunities are very less. I have three years of teaching experience. Is it good option to go for mba to get placed in MNC?

25th January 2016, 08:43 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job in MNCs with high salary after B.Tech in EEE and M.Tech in advanced power systems?

You have done enough thing to get into MNC. Now you have to follow some job oriented strategy to get into MNC, ad this is the thing that you have to do as of now.
Since, you have taken a lot many experiences as well as degree. So, better to brush everything and bring all at one place to get into good position.
Now, no more MBA no more other Degree.

Just upload your resume on job finding website with proper cover letter and with good content. You will surely get good job in a very few span of time.
13th April 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in MNCs with high salary after B.Tech in EEE and M.Tech in advanced power systems?

I have done BE in electrical. I have 3years experienced in teaching. What will do to get best job in MNC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?