2nd February 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship test?

Hello, I want to take the scholarship test.How can i apply for it? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

4th February 2016, 10:50 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship test?

In India there are many government and private scholarships tests are held ever year to award education scholarship for the candidates who have secured good marks in qualifying examination and in written test.

To apply for any scholarship exam, one must have to fill an online application form at the official website or should obtain an offline application and submit it back to the officials. A one week before, you can download the admit card and appear for the scholarship test on the day of the examination. If you have got selected then you are eligible to avail scholarship.

As you have not mentioned your academic qualification and the scholarship test name you wish to appear for. So, we are unable to provide the information on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?