8th February 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get jobs in reputed IT company after completion of diploma in IT?

Right now i am studying in the integrated institute of technology as diploma holder in IT branch.After completing my diploma from IT branch can i get a placement in microsoft india,hcl,wipro,infoyes,ibm etc.what is the requirment is needed to get into these company.tell me as soon as.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  2. List of best jobs to take after completion of diploma course?
  3. List reputed computer courses to study after Diploma completion?
  4. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should be done to take technical internship in Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Bangalore?
  6. Procedure of getting training at reputed companies? Placement in the same company after completion of training?
  7. List jobs in top private Pharmaceutical companies for D.Pharma students?
  8. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  9. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Job Opportunities in reputed Companies in India through CSE course?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  12. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  14. Is there any jobs available for me after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  15. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of BBM?
  16. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  17. What can I do after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways?
9th February 2016, 08:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get jobs in reputed IT company after completion of diploma in IT?

Yes, you can get into some of the companies mentioned above but to a very lower post as nowadays the minimum eligibility to get placement in any good company is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation from recognized University. Therefore, you should look for opportunities and if there is any vacancy, you should surely apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?