11th February 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

List of all entrance exams of Ph.D in all universities available in Punjab and Haryana?

Please provide me date of Entrance Exam of phd in all universities of punjab and Haryana. Can you please guide me with the information on this? I need to start the preparation and give the exam to get the admission. Please provide me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  2. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  3. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  10. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  11. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
  12. List of universities which provides Ph.d and M.Phil courses without conducting entrance exams?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  14. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode
  15. List of colleges(AICTE approved) and universities situated in Punjab, Haryana and Himanchal Pradesh?
  16. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  18. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?