12th February 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get online instant admission for diploma in Delhi?

How to get online instant admission for diploma in Delhi? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIT, Delhi after completing Diploma course?
  2. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT Delhi after completing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges of Engineering in Delhi?
  5. How to take admission in AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  6. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi?
  7. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  8. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  9. How much rank is required for taking admission in government colleges under UPTU? I am from Delhi and having diploma degree and belong to SC category
  10. Can I take admission in DTU for B.Tech course after diploma? What is the procedure for it?
  11. How to take admission in diploma programme after 12th?
  12. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  13. Diploma online admission forms date?
  14. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  15. Admission for B.Tech in DTU after passing diploma?
  16. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  17. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi -- [Most Discussed]
13th February 2016, 11:25 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: How to get online instant admission for diploma in Delhi?

To get admission for diploma you must have completed matriculation examination.

The Department of Training & Technical Education admits students to for various diploma programmes being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, through the common entrace test (CET)
Information regarding CET available in month of April & the exam conducted in month of June.

Eligibility criteria :
> Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 35% from CBSE.
> No current backlogs.
> Candidate's age should be below 21 years.

For admission procedure visit the department official website
http://tte.delhigovt.nic.in and http://cetdelhi.nic.in
21st February 2016, 08:50 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: How to get online instant admission for diploma in Delhi?

You can get into diploma only at the academic starting but not in the middle.You can get into diploma by writing the entrance examination conducted by the state board of technical education.The eligibility criteria for writing the examination is completing tenth standard with 40%.If you are not interested to write the entrance examination,then you can directly get into the course by buying a management seat in the college you prefer.But the fee in management quota is more than the normal fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?