14th February 2016, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

From where can I get form for admission in Kota? Last date of admission and form submission?

I want to take admission in kota for jee, presently I am in class 10.
I want to know from where will I get the form and last date for admission form submission and the fee for the same??

Related Questions:
  1. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  3. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  5. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  6. What is the criteria for admission in Army Law School, Mohani?
  7. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  8. How to get admission in 11th through online form submission?
  9. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  10. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  11. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  12. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. Date of issue of admission forms for BSc Hons course? Date of admission test?
  14. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  15. When will be the JBT admission form be announced? What is the last date of submission of form?
  16. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  17. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?
21st February 2016, 08:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get form for admission in Kota? Last date of admission and form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in kota for jee, presently I am in class 10.
I want to know from where will I get the form and last date for admission form submission and the fee for the same??
If you wish to join any reputed JEE Advanced or JEE Main coaching institute then you will have to visit their nearest regional office.

You can also visit their website and apply for the required course from there.

Payment of fees can be done Online or by visiting their branch office in form of DD/Cash.

Various courses are being run in reputed coachings like Target Course, Regular course.

As you will joining regular course, so you must apply for 'REGULAR' course.

Some of the decent coachings of Kota are:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?