15th February 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do LLB having completed 10th?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th standard in ICSE Board and I want to do LLB course. May I do it after 10th? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you in advance.

16th February 2016, 02:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB having completed 10th?

You will have to clear your 12th boards examination in order to be eligible to appear for CLAT entrance examination which is the minimum eligibility requirement in order to pursue LLB course, but just after 12th if you wish to pursue LLB,you will have to go for an integrated course like B.A.LLB or you can first complete your graduation and then opt for LLB by appearing for entrance examination called CLAT.
16th February 2016, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For LLB admission you need to first pass class 12th in any stream. 10th pass is not going to make you eligible for any law entrance exam for admission in LLB degree course.

There is CLAT for 12th passed candidates which will help you to get admission in the top national law schools across the country.
16th February 2016, 08:08 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

The minimum qualification required for bachelor's degree in law is 10+2 from a recognized board. After 10+2, you can get admission in integrated law course and bachelor's degree which is of five years duration.

Second option is to first complete bachelor's degree then do LLB which is of only three years duration.

You are not eligible for LLB after 10th board exams.
17th February 2016, 12:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my 10th standard in ICSE Board and I want to do LLB course. May I do it after 10th? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you in advance.
Sorry, you are not eligible to study LLB course after 10th. The aspirant has to complete graduation like B.A or B.Com or B.Sc to join LLB course. The eligibility to study LLB is a pass in graduation in any discipline from a recognized board. There will be an entrance examination in some colleges. The duration of the course is 3 years. The website link of Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Government Law College given http://www.draglc.ac.in/eligibility.asp
9th April 2016, 01:21 AM
v shilpa

Hello sir/MAM
I have done my 10th and done my ba english and communication will I be eligible for lab courses
plz help me
[email protected]
26th March 2017, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir & Madam, I like to study Law, but I didn't clear one of my subject in 2, and I completed my B.Sc & MBA in Tamil Nadu Open University will I eligible to do LLB Course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?