15th February 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course?

I am a fresher in applied electronics and instrumentation branch. I want to get a job in mnc. What software course I should do to get a job easily with a good salary. Can you please let me know the details on this? I am not sure how to proceed next.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the basic software courses which I need to do to get job in software companies?
  2. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  3. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. What to do choose after passing B.Com general
  5. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?
  6. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  7. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  8. Which courses will help me to get a job in MNC?
  9. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?
  11. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  12. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. What to do to join MNC internship in software?
  14. What are the various courses I can do after completion of my degree to get a job in software company?
  15. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  16. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
  18. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
15th February 2016, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course?

There is no need of completing any additional software courses after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course. This is because you can get employment opportunities on the basis of this course. Most of the IT service based companies recruit from Electronics and Instrumentation branch as well as from other engineering branches. Apart from this you can also opt for instrumentation based companies like Bosch, Asahi India Glass, etc. However, if you pursue IT global certification in the fields like Networking, Linux/Unix, DotNet, Java, Ruby on Rails, SAP, Oracle Apps, etc. then you can enhance your educational qualification and explore more job opportunities.
16th February 2016, 01:01 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course?

Below are the list of the software you must know:

1. MATLAB.
2. C
3. C++

** these are the courses that you will need at every part of the life if you are selecting Electrical as your career.
So, you should make yourself very strong in these subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?