16th February 2016, 12:50 PM
kamlashah76

Best courses offered after having 12th with subjects English, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics, Physical Education?

What are the best courses offered after having 12th with subjects English, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics, Physical Education. Theses are my subject combinations.

Related Questions:
  1. Course in economics with geography being a Arts student?
  2. What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education
  3. What all courses can I do after 12th?
  4. Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi?
  5. What is the syllabus for 11th class? What is the date of the exam?
  6. Is a student having History, Geography, Economics, English, Physical Education as subjects in 11th standard eligible to give NDA exam?
  7. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  8. Which subjects i should choose in BA after completing 2nd PUC?
  9. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  10. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  11. I.C.S.E. board exam papers are tough?
  12. Date of B.Ed final exam? Timetable of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  14. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  15. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  16. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
  17. Is it possible to replace Mathematics and consider Physical Education/English as best of four to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce?
  18. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
15th February 2017, 01:44 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Best courses offered after having 12th with subjects English, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics, Physical Education?

Following is the list of best courses offered after having 12th with subjects English, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics, Physical Education-

Advanced Diploma in 3d Animation

B.A. (Economics, English, Politics)

B.A. Economics

BA in Digital Film Making & Animation

Advanced Diploma in Multimedia

B.A (Media & Communication)

B.A. (Apparel Design & Merchandising)
10th April 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses offered after having 12th with subjects English, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics, Physical Education?

Which course should I choose after 12th arts having subjects English , Hindi , political science , geography , music and physical education ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?