15th July 2011, 11:38 PM
rd86

Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer

hi, i m lecturer and i want to do m.phil through correspondence mode kindly suggest me universities

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  3. Is M.A (English) through Correspondence mode valid to become a lecturer? -- [New]
  4. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  5. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  6. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  7. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  8. Are Private universities(Recognized by UGC) good to pursue M-Phil course?
  9. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  10. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  11. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  12. Can I continue my studies now after discontinuing my studies of class 12th science 10 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  14. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  15. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  16. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  17. Can I pursue B.Ed after B.Com? Which is better, Regular B.Ed or Correspondence B.Ed? Universities offering B.Ed course in Delhi?
  18. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
27th January 2012, 01:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer

Your question has not enough details regarding the subject in which you want to pursue M.phil so we are not being able to help you in proper way.But we are sending you the name of university with subjects which offers M.phil in correspondence:-

Annamalai University -subjects:-
English, Economics, History, Business Administration, Philosophy, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Bio Chemistry, Micro Biology, Computer Science, Education, Physical Education, Psychology.

Andhra University-subjects:-Applied Chemistry, Instrumentation, Geo-engineering

Birla Institute of Technology & Science -subjects:-Hospital & Health Systems Management, Optometry, Physician Assistant

Indira Gandhi National Open University- subjects:-Economics, Gender and Development Studies.

Alagappa University-subjects:- Management, Economics, Computer Applications, Science, Education and Languages.

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University-subjects:- Economics, History, Commerce, Political Science, Public Administration, Library and Information Science, Sociology, English, Business Management and Mathematics.

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education-subjects:- Math, Economics, Zoology, Commerce, Telugu, Chemistry, Botany, Envi. Sciences, Pub. Admit, Political Science, History, English, Hindi.

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University-subjects:- Tamil, Maths, English, Commerce, History, Computer Science, Life Secience, Physics, Chemistry, Education.

Tamil Nadu Open University:-subjects:- Tamil, English, Education, Management, History, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?