18th February 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study PhD after completion of M.Ed? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I will be completing my M.Ed by this summer. So, can I apply for PhD? And what are the eligibility criteria for applying?

20th February 2016, 08:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD after completion of M.Ed? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I will be completing my M.Ed by this summer. So, can I apply for PhD? And what are the eligibility criteria for applying?
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course after completion of M.Ed degree.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

You must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?