19th February 2016, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com?

What is the procedure for admission of F Y B Com. I am 12 the passed from Mumbai university in the year 2004. Now I want admission of correspondence F Y B Com. from Mumbai University. Can I get admission? What is the procedure & fees for admission of F Y B COM.? Please inform me my mobile no. 9867969594 My email.i.d. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  3. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure?
  4. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  6. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  7. Admission to SYBCOM after FYBCOM? Fees for the same?
  8. Possibility to get external admission for third year B.Com?
  9. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  10. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  15. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  16. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  17. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  18. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
28th February 2016, 12:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com?

I would like to suggest you visit the desired college and buy a prospectus from their office because you will get all the information about the college in the prospectus. Admissions are provided on the behalf of their entrance exam. Means you must appear in the exam and needs to score good marks because admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by the marks you got in their exam.
4th April 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com?

I have studied B.A from Jai Narayan University,Jodhpur in the year 1994. Due to some private job I have been working in private sector as an accountant, but when it comes from promotion they say you haven't done B.Com. So please advice me now how can i study and achieve degree.
KHAJAN CHAND SHARMA
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?