18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

What should be done for abroad study after graduation in Microbiology?

My family will not enable to pay for my education if I go to abroad after graduation in microbiology. So what should I do if I want to do my post graduation degree and job to abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  2. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  3. How to study graduation course on Microbiology in abroad?
  4. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  5. Whether it is good to study M.Sc. (General Microbiology) in abroad or in India?
  6. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I study in Post Graduation in Canada being a Microbiology graduate?
  9. Is it a better idea to study M.Sc in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology)? Should I study PhD in Abroad?
  10. Scholarship to study M.Sc Microbiology in Abroad?
  11. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  13. Is it good to study Physiotherapy in abroad after B.Sc. (Microbiology)?
  14. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  15. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  16. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  17. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  18. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
21st February 2016, 08:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done for abroad study after graduation in Microbiology?

There is nothing to worry concerning your financial instability to meet the expense of your study in abroad. There are other options which you can avail to meet the expense of your study in abroad and then get a job.

- Scholarships : Most of the foreign institutes offer scholarships. Usually, scholarships are offered on the basis of performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc.

- Education Loan : You can take education loan up to 20 lakhs to meet the expense of your study in abroad. Almost all public and private sector banks offer education loan.

Apart from these, you can also take up part time job in your college, to have some financial aid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?