23rd September 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Post Graduation in Canada being a Microbiology graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Microbiology. I like to go for Abroad for further education. Please tell me what should I study in Canada in my Post Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  2. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  3. Engineering graduate can study any Arts group in Post Graduation?
  4. Best courses available in Canada after post graduation in Commerce?
  5. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  7. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  8. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  9. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  10. Which subject to choose out of forensic science and microbiology for post graduation?
  11. Is it compulsory to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study Post Graduation in Canada?
  12. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  13. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. Name and loaction of best M.Sc Microbiology college in Hydrabad?
  15. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  16. What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?
  17. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
27th September 2017, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Post Graduation in Canada being a Microbiology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Microbiology. I like to go for Abroad for further education. Please tell me what should I study in Canada in my Post Graduation?

You can study the following courses in Canada being a microbiology graduate. You have to clear the English language test either IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in Canada Universities. The courses are:

M.Sc. in Applied Microbiology
M.Sc. in Microbiology and Immunology
M.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology
Master of Science in Microbiology and Immunology
Master of Science in Microbiology
Master of Science in Biochemistry and Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?