19th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for an MNC after 10th, 12th and B.E with average marks?

I am having 57.8% in 10th and 60.2%in 12th and having 6.7cgpa in be. For which mnc I am eligible

26th February 2016, 11:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for an MNC after 10th, 12th and B.E with average marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am having 57.8% in 10th and 60.2%in 12th and having 6.7cgpa in be. For which mnc I am eligible
Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

As per marks criteria, you are eligible for

Wipro

Syntel

iflex
26th February 2016, 03:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for an MNC after 10th, 12th and B.E with average marks?

Eligibility Criteria required for appearing in MNC Recruitment Process:

MNC (Multi National Company) means Company which has its operations across all over the world (i.e., irrespective of nation). So that is why each MNC has its certain eligibility criteria required for appearing in its recruitment process. So, candidates those who successfully meet the required eligibility criteria only need to appear in the recruitment process. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such MNC company which recruitments candidates who do not score 60% marks throughout their academics. What I mean to say is, Any MNC company gives permission candidates those who managed to score minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in Graduation Each. So, as far as my knowledge is concerned you are not eligible to sit in any MNC company's recruitment process instead you can find job in some small scale IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?