23rd February 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?

Respected Sir,
I am presently doing B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering from India. I want do MS in Aerospace from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. So can you tell the procedure to admission in MIT? And how to get full scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  4. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  6. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  7. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  8. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  10. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  12. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  13. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  14. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  15. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  16. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  17. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  18. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2016, 01:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue MS in MIT, USA in the field of aeronautical engineering. The procedure is described below.

- Appear in GRE and TOEFL.
- Aim to score very high scores.
- Then you need to apply online in MIT provided your scores are good. Otherwise there is no use applying.
- Make a good resume and strong statement of purpose while application.
- Perform well in the interview round.
- If selected, confirm admission call, apply for visa.

You need to score very good marks, be one of the top scorers in GRE or TOEFL to get scholarship through which your tution fees can be waived.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?