24th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch from Diploma in Mechanical to B.Tech in CSE?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical. Can i change my branch in b.tech in cse branch? Can i change my branch from diploma in mechanical to b tech in cse?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  2. Can I change my branch from Diploma in Mechanical to B.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  3. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
  4. Can I change my branch to EEE from CSE in engineering? I am pursuing final year diploma in CSE
  5. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
  7. How to change my branch from M.E to CSE?
  8. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  9. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  10. What to do to change from ME to CSE branch being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in ME?
  11. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  12. How to change preferences of branches/streams in BITSAT?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I change my branch in B.Tech 2nd year after pursuing diploma in ECE branch
  15. Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to industrial engineering and management after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  17. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
27th February 2016, 07:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my branch from Diploma in Mechanical to B.Tech in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in mechanical. Can i change my branch in b.tech in cse branch? Can i change my branch from diploma in mechanical to b tech in cse?
Since, you have studied Mechanical branch in Diploma so you will get admission in Bachelor course on the basis of your Diploma certificate of Mechanical branch only.

Hence, you can't change your branch from Mechanical to CSE, if you are taking admission for B.Tech being a Diploma holder candidate.

You will have to appear for LEET Exam for getting admission to B.Tech.

LEET is conducted at state level, while some colleges or universities conduct LEET Exam within their own campus.

Some of the books that you may refer are:

Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 172

LEET Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2013: Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree Programmes for Diploma Holders (2nd year/3rd Semester)
Author: G. K. P
Publisher: G K Publications
Price: Rs. 469

LEET Lateral entry entrance test: Specially Prepared for Harayana 2012
Author: Gkp
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 443

LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test by V. Kapoor
Publisher: Gk Publishers
Price: Rs. 160
30th September 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my branch from Diploma in Mechanical to B.Tech in CSE?

Can I join case in btech second year after pass mechanical in diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?