27th February 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in 8th CBSE for 14 years old 7th State Board student?

Hi,
My daughter has completed her 7th standard in State Board but she is planning to shift to CBSE Board for 8th standard. Her age is 14 years old. Will she be eligible for getting admission into class 8th of CBSE? Please reply immediately.
Regards-
Satish

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  3. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 8th standard in Chitradurga, Karnataka?
  4. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  5. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  6. Candidate of 14.5 years old can appear in cBSE 2016 board exams?
  7. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  8. Should I go for 10th grade or complete 8th grade after have a year gap after 7th standard from IGCSE board?
  9. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  10. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  12. Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?
  13. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet?
  15. Benefits of studying with IGCSE Board over CBSE for 8th student?
  16. Admission in 9th CBSE Board school in Vadodara for Indian student having completed 7th Grade in International School of Zurich, Switzerland?
  17. List of CBSE Schools in Mysore for 7th student?
  18. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
1st March 2016, 02:12 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 8th CBSE for 14 years old 7th State Board student?

Yes, according to her age she is very much eligible to get admission in 8th standard in any good school, provided she does fulfill the admission criteria of the prospective school.
1st March 2016, 02:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in 8th CBSE for 14 years old 7th State Board student?

Yes, she is very much eligible to get admission in any good CBSE school in 8th standard from State board, there is nothing to worry in it.
1st March 2016, 12:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for admission in 8th Class of CBSE board:

If your daughter successully meet the age criteria I am sure that she is eligible for getting admission in 8th Class of CBSE Board. Here is the eligibility criteria required for CBSE Admission. The candidate seeing admission to Class 8th of CBSE board examination has to satisfy the below requirements of age limits. Generally these age limits are determined by the State or UT government applicable.

The minimum age as on 31st March of year in which the admission is sought - 12 years

The maximum age as on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought - 14 years

Make sure your daughter's age not exceed 14 years by 31st March of the year in which admission is sought to get admission.
1st March 2016, 02:33 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate can get admission in 8th CBSE at age of 14 years.

Age limit for admission in 8th class :

Minimum age on 31st march of year in which admission is sought : 12 years

Maximum age on 31st march of year in which admission is sought : 14 years
21st February 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB is Sep2005 he is eligible for 8th admission for CBSE board.pls clarify my doubt pls give me [email protected]
24th May 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB is September 2006. Is he eligible for 8th admission for CBSE board. Please clarify my doubt please give me reply [email protected]
12th January 2020, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want my son now studying in 9th standard cbse
syllabus now we want change to state govt standared
Is it ok he can go normal school
18th January 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

My son born on 03apr 2008.he is in 7th standard now. We r looking for Class 8th admission in another school but they are saying your son has less age as per required please clarify my problem.
8th March 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

My son DOB September 2008. is he eligible 8th class.pleas tell me
16th November 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is 14 year is right for 8th standard students. Please reply me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?