27th February 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I need a government job in Chennai after completion of MBA Logistics in Vels University?

I have completed mba logistics in vels university and i need a government job in chennai. What should i do? Can someone please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can help me on this as am not sure about the information.

2nd March 2016, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I need a government job in Chennai after completion of MBA Logistics in Vels University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed mba logistics in vels university and i need a government job in chennai. What should i do? Can someone please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can help me on this as am not sure about the information.
The aspirant has to apply for a government job in Tamilnadu through TNPSC (Tamilnadu Public Service Commission). The notifications will be issued by the TNPSC for various posts in Tamil Nadu government departments. There are Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4 examinations. You have to apply for the examinations through online. You have to attend the written test conducted by TNPSC and clearing the test, you will be asked to attend the interview. If you clear the interview your appointment order will be issued to you. The competition will be very high; you have to prepare well to clear the examination (for around 850 job vacancies around 10 lakh people applied). The website link is
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?