3rd March 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?

Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th? What are the jobs I can apply and eligible for? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Provide me the complete answer on the same.

3rd March 2016, 10:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?

You have completed your 12th with 54% marks and interested to do government job. Yes, definitely you are eligible for some government jobs. Following are the list of govt exams in which you can apply:

--SSC CHSL

--DRDO CETPAM (Store Assistant post)

--LDC of any organization

>>You are eligible for all the above mentioned exams as the minimum eligibility for these posts is student must pass 12th standard from a recognized board or institute. But in my opinion you have to do graduation from any university. After doing graduation you are eligible for more competitive exams.
3rd March 2016, 10:42 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?

To appear for most of government examination there is no barrier on aggregate in academic qualification.

So, candidate passed 10+2 are eligible to appear for government jobs. Some of available options for you are :-

SSC CHSLE.http://www.ssc.nic.in

IB. http://www.mha.nic.in

NDA. http://www.upsc.gov.in.

You can appear for these examination and after qualifying in all stage become eligible for final recruitment for job. To get more information visit at link given beside.
3rd March 2016, 11:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are very less government job entrance exams for which you can apply. Yes, you can apply for government jobs with 59.4% marks in 10+2. Some of the government job entrance exams are:

>>Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level examination for 10+2 passed candidate. The age limit is 18-27 years.

>>NDA/NA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. You can apply for exam this exam if you are unmarried and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

>>Ministry of Home Affairs conducts Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam. Age limit is 18-27 years.

You can apply for all these exams at 10+2 level with 59.4% marks.
4th March 2016, 12:02 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the government jobs after completing class 12th with 59.4% marks.

There are many public sectors which provide job opportunities. Some of them include :

* SSC.

* Stenographers.

* Lower division clerks.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* Banking sector.

* Police constable.
4th March 2016, 12:50 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Information Regarding Government Job.

Nice to see your interest to work in the government sector. In the today age the government sector job is consider as the best job.

After completing 12th you are only eligible for the clerk level job not for officer level. You can prepare for the job like SSC +2 level, RRB Group-D,..etc. I advise you to complete the graduation degree in any stream from a recognize University and after completing graduation degree there are lot of opportunity available for you.

So, for a brightness career you must complete your graduation degree and then think about the government job. Many job is available for you after graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?