3rd March 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?

nmasty
my age 29
qualification
b.sc 49.30% science
m.sc 55% in mathematics
b.ed doing

general categary
can i fill ctet or state tet.am i elligble by marks.can there is any hope for get government teaching job......

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  3. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  4. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  6. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  10. Am I eligible for government job having 42% in graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  12. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  13. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  15. Which government job exam i can write with 54% in Graduation and 55% in Post Graduation?
  16. Will B.Ed marks be considered for getting a job as a teacher in Government school?
  17. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  18. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2016, 02:36 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?

Yes you are eligible to get teaching jobs in govt.sector only if having atleast 50% marks in graduation and 45% for reserved category.But in other sectors you are eligible with having percentage less than 50% in graduation.As your percentage in master degree is 55% so you are eligible for PGT post.If you may be able to clear NET/SLET then you are also eligible for assistant professor job in colleged or universities.
5th March 2016, 12:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
nmasty
my age 29
qualification
b.sc 49.30% science
m.sc 55% in mathematics
b.ed doing

general categary
can i fill ctet or state tet.am i elligble by marks.can there is any hope for get government teaching job......
Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs with less than 60% marks in graduation. For most of the government jobs the eligibility is a pass in graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. You have to appear for written test and then an interview before selection. The competition for the government job is very high (more people for limited vacancies), so you have to prepare well to get good marks in the written test. You will find the job vacancy details in the websites and in the newspapers. You have to apply either online or offline for the jobs as per the notification.
5th March 2016, 01:01 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get government jobs even though your marks are less than 60% in graduation.

In general, most of the government jobs require the bachelor's degree as the minimum educational qualification. Therefore, you are eligible to get job opportunities in public sector.

To appear for TET or CTET exam, the candidate should have passed his bachelor's degree.

Here are some of the other jobs to which you can apply for are given below :

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Indian Army.

* Postal services.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.
23rd June 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for getting government exam if my marks 54 % in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?