8th March 2016, 12:52 AM
sunilgupta4443

How to get into medical field after MBBS?

I am completed 12th with pcm & completed b.com. But some reason i want go medical field mbbs. So please guide how go medical field mbbs.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into medical field after MBBS? -- [New]
  2. Medical courses for a B.Sc Biotech Stubents?
  3. Medical courses for a B.Sc Biotech Student or a non-MBBS student
  4. Best courses in Medical field other than MBBS being a candidate of pursuing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?
  6. Which is the field in medical science for girls except MBBS, BDMS, BHMS BAMS, Orthopaedic?
  7. What are the various courses available in medical field other than MBBS? Which are the exams conducted?
  8. What should I do after completing MBBS? Best option for girls(Specially in medical field)?
  9. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  10. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?
  11. What are the jobs available after passing MBBS? How much is the salary given? How is the job stability and the career options after MBBS related to medical field?
  12. Best field in medical beside MBBS for girls?
  13. Is there any medical field other than MBBS for girls?
  14. Can I do MBBS, BAMS or any other field in medical?
  15. Can I get a seat in VIT being a female candidate after scoring a rank of 66675? How many seats are available in VIT? What is the last years ranking cutoff?
  16. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  17. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  18. What are the courses after completing BI PC group inter
7th July 2017, 12:50 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into medical field after MBBS?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course.

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course and candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET entrance.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination and to get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?