15th March 2016, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 12th standard from one school to the other?

Is it possible if i pass 11th non med from one school. can i take admission in 12th non med. from other school . (cbse board)? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the information soon on this?

15th March 2016, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th standard from one school to the other?

Normally, private schools and government schools who are reputed won't allow admission in class 12th unless it is a case of transfer of parents.

But you can get admission in some schools which are not so reputed and have seats vacant for admission. It will be difficult to get admission only when the school is reputed or seats are not vacant.
15th March 2016, 05:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th standard from one school to the other?

Theoretically yes you can change the school but practically you can't because no one school will provides you admission in 12th class in their school. It's a little bit difficult thing for a school to adjust a new student in 12th class because registration is already done in 11th class for 12th board exams. So now one school will provides you admission easily.
I would like to suggest you visit the school first in which you have any personal contacts because they will adjust you in their school. You can also contact to deputed school in your area. They will surely provide you admission.
15th March 2016, 05:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to complete your XI from one school and get admission in 12th in another school but keep in mind that board of both the schools should be same. You must have a genuine reason to change the school. You need to show these certificates:

Transfer Certificate
Character Certificate
11th class certificate
Category Certificate if any
15th March 2016, 05:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in another CBSE school if you have pursue 11th from same school.

To get admission in another school you need to ask your present school to provide you registration number and other detail about your enrollnement in CBSE.
15th March 2016, 06:16 PM
Indian knowledge

No sir you can not get addmission for 12th standard from one school to another. The registration for 12th class have done in 11th standard. So you can not change school after the registration. But if you have any emergency then you meet your school department. If any way then they can help you.
15th March 2016, 08:09 PM
OnePlus

Yes, you can apply for admission in class 12th. You can take admission in another school for class 12th but make sure that the board remain same. As the registration is already done in class 11th.

You need to visit the school campus and you need to submit the report card of class 11th and transfer certificate. By fulfill all the formalities and criteria you will get the admission in class 12th if CBSE.
15th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to take admission in 12th standard in another school after completion of your 11th standard. As per Education boards which offers 11th and 12th standard, there is a rule that both 11th and 12th standard must be pursued from the same school and none of the schools offer direct admission to 12th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard from the same school where you have pursued 11th standard.
15th March 2016, 10:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If both the schools are affiliated to same board that is Central Board of Secondary Education then school transfer from standard 11th to standard 12th in other school can be done but for that your previous school should be ready to give your important documents and registration number for board examination.

The process is simple, you just need to collect all documents and submit to next school for board exams. No school wants to lose students and therefore schools often deny to give documents.
15th March 2016, 10:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is possible to change your school even in 12th class but you must have to take care that you have to take decision for changing school before the last date of admission in 12th standard. For changing your school you will need to submit some documents like migration certificate, medical certificate, "date of birth" certificate and new admission form with full fees. After that you will be issued with a registration number. After completing the above procedure you can start your classes from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?