15th March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get prospectus of any college of Jaipur without visiting the campus?

Respected sir ,
I stay far away from Jaipur in West Bengal and so it is quiet difficult for me to visit Jaipur within this month. Can you please tell me how can i get the prospectus without visiting there or if by any online method.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  2. Procedure of campus drive in the college? Terms and conditions of the companies for visiting the college?
  3. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  4. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  5. What is the procedure of B.Com admission and the fee structure? Last date for correspondence student?
  6. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms?
  7. How is the campus of MNIT Jaipur? Details about its placement and infrastructure?
  8. Where are the top architectural colleges in India?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  10. Is there animation course institute available in Jaipur which will ensure campus placement?
  11. How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for admission in BBA in Banasthali University
  13. Information about offcampus placement?
  14. Which are the best colleges for MCA that I can get after scoring 67%
  15. How to get campus placement after doing BSc IT from PTU via study center in Jaipur with aggregate of 67%
  16. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  17. Fee structure of Ph.D SCM course? Where to get the applications forms in Delhi?
  18. What are the placement criteria of Journalism colleges in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?