20th March 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

List colleges in Germany for studying Agriculture course in undergraduation?

I am thinking of taking agriculture course in my under graduation. I want to study this course in germany. So please provide me the list of colleges in germany for studying this course there?

2nd October 2017, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List colleges in Germany for studying Agriculture course in undergraduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am thinking of taking agriculture course in my under graduation. I want to study this course in germany. So please provide me the list of colleges in germany for studying this course there?

List of colleges/universities in Germany for studying agriculture course in under graduation is given below;

Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences - Official Website

Humboldt University - Official Website

University of Hohenheim - Official Website

University of Rostock - Official Website

Osnabrueck University of Applied Sciences - Official Website

Bern University of Applied Sciences - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?