30th March 2010, 04:07 PM
NARENDRANALA

Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?

sir,
I am completed my M.sc. in Biotechnology & further i want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how i take admission there

Related Questions:
5th April 2010, 12:25 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?

he minimum educational eligibility conditions for doing a PhD program in Germany is a Master's degree in the subject area. However, in some exceptional cases with outstanding academic results, students may be permitted to take up a PhD program with a Bachelor's honor degree. This depends on the subject, the university, the department and sometimes on the individual academician's views. Student aspirants, who would like to pursue a PhD program in Germany's higher Institutions, are advised to check for the entire admission details and the financial supports, from the respective Universities or Institutes.
9th April 2010, 11:08 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?

my dear friend,
The minimum educational eligibility conditions
for doing a PhD program in Germany is a
Master's degree in the subject area and
students may be permitted to take up a PhD
program with a Bachelor's honor degree.
if you are take admission then i will suggest
you to check for the entire admission details
and the financial supports, from the respective
Universities or Institutes........

all the best...........
23rd May 2010, 01:22 AM
drdo99
Banned

hello,
There are 3 types of letters;
1.letter of reference
2.letter of objection
3.letter of authority
This 3 letter,one needs to get selected in foreign countries.
You should ask your dean about this. The minimum educational eligibility conditions
for doing a PhD program in Germany is a Master's degree in the subject. That’s all.
2nd July 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done MSC-ELECTRONIC COMMERCE EQUIVALENT TO MBAIT . i want to do MS from germany can youplease guide me regardign it .when to apply? how to apply etc etc
23rd July 2010, 10:08 AM
s.k.singh

students may be permitted to take up a PhD program with a Bachelor's honor degree. This depends on the subject, the university, the department and sometimes on the individual academician's views. Student aspirants, who would like to pursue a PhD program in Germany's higher Institutions,
25th July 2010, 07:58 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
as you want to know about the the information about the…Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany So it will be available on the given websites,www.indiastudycircle.comit is not tough from the given websites, I am given only those websites names from where it will be easy to get the Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany….So do not worry,just visits the given websites,and concentrates on your exams,and try to qualified in the exam so be ready for sure selection in the examination .
26th July 2010, 12:07 AM
sathsish

Post Re: Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?

hello friend,
i think The minimum educational eligibility conditions for doing a PhD in Germany is Master's degree in the subject area and permitted to take up a PhD program with Bachelor's degree. thus it will suggest you to check the entire admission details and the financial supports,from
Universities.!!!

all the very best..@@@

good luck...!!!!
28th August 2010, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

hi.....................sir i am doing master in pharmaceutical sci. i want to doing pH.D IN Germany in my filed. plz tell me criteria and eligibility and entire admission process
24th October 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am doing btech honours in electrical i got upto 80% marks,sir am i able to get free admission for MS in germany?plz reply me and tell me the whole requirments for admission in detail plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.my id is [email protected].
thank you
26th October 2010, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

i have done my BE and i have 2 yrs of experience in the same field. now is it possible for me to do PHD with this experience. i want to do in industrial management.
17th November 2010, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hi sir I'm doing M.E in Electrical engg(2010-2012) , i got 78% marks in b.tech .Sir i want to do ph.d in Germany on scholarship.Sir reply me for the whole process of applying and selection criteria.Also tell me for scholarships provided by German university (in amount) and expenditure during my study(monthly),when i start the applcation process for 2012?
Sir reply me plzzzzzzz .my id is [email protected].
17th December 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

why germany? try pakistan...
27th December 2010, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

iit r best 4 phd
8th January 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

how to do phd in germany and i am an indian student done master's in physics. also tell me about schlorships which i can get and criteria of admission.
19th January 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i did masters in bioanalytical sciences from mumbai university..graduation in bsc biotechnology can i go for phd in germany....
21st January 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

how to get a supervisor in germany?
23rd January 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get supervisor and admission in PhD in Germany?
23rd January 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am dng my pg microbiology . planing to do my phd ...what are the aligibilities and could u please sugesst me the universities
29th January 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed m phil in physics and i would like to do phd from germanany. is english proficienct test a mandatory??
31st January 2011, 08:21 PM
diego
Banned

In addition to what people have already Said .. i would like to add that dont forget to write DAAD scholarship ... it will help you get scholarship even upto 100% its a german government scheme...best of luck.
23rd February 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
In addition to what people have already Said .. i would like to add that dont forget to write DAAD scholarship ... it will help you get scholarship even upto 100% its a german government scheme...best of luck.
Hi,

You first have to find what are your grades equivalent to german system, Generally they need 2.0 or higher. I dont know what they are but if any finds it let me know. DAAD fellowships need 60% marks in Masters. You should also prepare for DSH test of German Language for Visa process.

Wish you lots of success.
17th March 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my pleasure to find someone who could help me to know the details regarding careers in Germany....
sir,i am a graduate from University of Delhi (D.U) in physics and i would like to continue my study in the same field from some good universities in Germany... i will be glade to know the procedures and the eligibility with which i should gone through.....
thanking you..
Sui Sen
7th April 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
sir, i am a post-graduate from bangalore university(B.U) in biotechnology and i want to pursue my phd in the field of oncology,so can u tel me which is the best university in germany and will be glad to know the criterias for joining the phd programme there....
thanking you....
sandhya
7th April 2011, 05:10 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Thanks
27th April 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m post graduate in pharmacy, i want to do phd in germany , how can i proceed further?
5th May 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my P.hd in physics. I have completed M.Sc., M.Phil in physics. I need to get information on stipend basis program on p.hd in Germany or canada. Can you guide me?
6th June 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

hai sir,
i want do phd in astronomy astrophysics plz give me suggistion to which is best to in india or germany .here it will take more years and i have no financial support .then wat i do further. [email protected]
10th June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hai,
I want to do my P.hd in chemistry. I have completed M.Sc., and also i have 7 years experiance in organic synthetic field. I need to get information on stipend basis program on p.hd in Germany or canada. Can you guide me?
karthik
12th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hello..
i am doing msc(Hons.)microbiology from panjab university campus and i want to do phd from germany.what is the eligibility for that??
12th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my M.sc. in Microbiology & further i want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how i take admission there
22nd June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the contact details of dean of chemistry department of any government affliated university and i m m.sc chemistry and two years job experience in R&D so can i get admition in p.h.d?
28th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hello.....sir.........Presently I'm doing M.Pharmacy with Pharmaceutical chemistry as specialization. I want to do research in Pharmacy in Germany and may you help in this regard and can you suggest the requirements for doing Ph.D in Germany and the universities offering this.Please sir suggest me ..
29th June 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

hi, iam msc zoology entomology. is there a phd program in this subject in germany??
10th July 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

tell reqirements for Ms/m.phil in biotechnology on basis of scholarship
18th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

need any gre ,ielts score to do phd in germany
7th August 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in M.sc final.can i apply for phd
8th August 2011, 12:22 AM
liquid

my dear friend the minimum requirements to do ph.D in germany is a master degree in subject area and students must permitted take up a ph.D bachalor's honor degreeThis depends on the subject, the university, the department and sometimes on the individual academician's views.
all the very best..
9th August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Kindly advice me I have 59% in Msc Chemistry and work experience in organic chemistry .Am I eligible for phd in organic chemistry in Germany or Europe . Pls advice
11th August 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my M.Sc. in analytical chemistry ,and i m intrested in ph.d degree in germany so please give me the guideline .
21st August 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my M. Sc. in physical chemistry, and i m intrested in ph. d degree in germany so please give me the quideline with list ofuniversity and good scientist...
23rd August 2011, 12:20 AM
pradeep1459

hi sir this is pradeep completed my masters in pharmacology.now i want to pursue my phd in germany whether ielts is needed and if it is wat will be the minimum score to get phd.
12th September 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to study palmsitry in germnay, please tell where i get admission
29th September 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i done my m.tech. in electronics engineering. I want to do my ph.d. from foreogn ...plz suggest me intstitutes and procedure for that?
14th October 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ,
this is mohan now doing ms pharm in medicinal chemistry in niper mohali .....i have interest to do phd in my respective subject...is any requirement of GRE..
how moch minimum percentage minimum required....i have only 6 CGPA ,will it bring problem, iam not economically that much sound,can i afford this?......
23rd October 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
Its bino from tamilnadu. im doing M.tech-textile technology. it will be completed on next 2 years. i would like to continue my ph.d program in deutchar. may you provide the eligibility criteria for doctoral in deutchar..?
24th October 2011, 08:35 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi friend,

thanks
24th October 2011, 08:52 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi friend,

thanks
2nd December 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed my masters in pharmacy. i want to do PhD in pharmacy.
23rd January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am going to comleter my M.Tech in VLSI Design. I want to do P.hD in in Same field . Can you guide me which university is offering the my related subject and Do i have to write Any GRE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?