2nd February 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?

Kindly answer about entrance exam, best college of bsc agriculture, job and salary scope of bsc agriculture. Is msc agriculture needed to get good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  3. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  4. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  8. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  9. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc agriculture? How much will be the salary?
  10. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  12. B.Sc general or B.Sc Biotechnology Agriculture, which has more value?
  13. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  14. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  15. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  16. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  17. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  18. B.Sc in Agriculture in good college after being disqualified in ICAR? -- [New]
17th April 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?

I completed my M.Sc. Agriculture in Plant Pathology at Dharwad University and got 90% marks in the year 2016. I missed my Phd. seat by 1 rank. Now working at Mangalore on contract basis job (Programme facilitator). I want to do Good Job. There is no chance to get good Job. Please give good suggestion to get Job. Thanking You. yours sincerely.
6th June 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?

I am female so I want to ask whether BSc with Agriculture is good for me or not .can I get job in future after completing my studies.
13th June 2019, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

I can get administration in bsc agri course after 12th science and pcb group
13th August 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any test to get admission in m.sc agriculture in Canada? And also any fund or scholarship given by university??
18th October 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam for M.Sc agriculture in Australia with scholarship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?