23rd March 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Best universities to study MS Civil in Germany for a candidate with 323 marks in GRE?

Hello,
Which universities are best in Germany for Civil Engineering MS course in GRE for me as I have scored 323 marks in GRE? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  2. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  3. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  6. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  8. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. Universities offering MS in Germany through GRE? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  12. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  18. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
31st March 2016, 11:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best universities to study MS Civil in Germany for a candidate with 323 marks in GRE?

Here I will give you the list of best universities to study MSc civil in Germany:

Rheinishe friedrich wilhelms university bonn

University zu köln

Technische university dortmund

karlsruhe Institute of technology

University Regensbury

University Bayreuth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?