24th March 2016, 07:55 PM
sakshi walzade

Which course to take after completion of 10th? Can I prepare for IIT and UPSC simultaneously?

Sir/Madam,

I am appearing for the boards currently.I have high interest in serving the country. Quality areas are numbers and acuity. What should I prefer to do after tenth. Would it be advisable to do IIT and UPSC simultaneously?

25th March 2016, 01:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after completion of 10th? Can I prepare for IIT and UPSC simultaneously?

I do not think that you need to prepare for both examination simultaneously. As just now you need to focus on IIT preparation.

To get admission in IIT you have to appear and qualify in JEE examination. So, you have to work hard on mathematics, physics and Chemistry to qualify in examination.

After qualifying in IIT you can prepare for UPSC examination. You can serve any country not only be joining defence or by joining police service even engineers and doctors are also serving the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?