27th March 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there?

Hello sir/mam,

I am a student of MCA last year. I have secured a good percentage till date. Now i am interested in doing internship in wipro. So tell me how can i get internship training there? Also tell me about the requirements for doing training there?

31st March 2016, 03:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there?

Wipro is your best choice for pursuing the internship after completion of your MCA. You will learn lot of practical things fro there. My suggestion to you is that you should make a training report of your experience during internship in the Wipro. For applying internship in Wipro you must need a college recommendation latter for the internship. Also you will need a No Objection Certificate from your institute.
You have to face an interview for getting internship in Wipro after submitting the above mentioned documents.
You have to send your application along with the above mentioned documents to the HR of the Wipro.
31st March 2016, 10:47 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there?

Great that you have done MCA and wanted to do internship in WIPRO. If you are looking for internship then you have to send the mail to the HR of the company and if they invite you you can attend the following procedure to get the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?