10th January 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in WIPRO?

Respected sir,
I am the student of BHAGWAN PARSHURAM INSTITUTE OF TECH.,IP UNIVERSITY B.Tech 3rd year , pursuing ECE(Electrical and communication Engineering) and want to do internship in WIPRO, in networking . My aggregate percentage is greater than 70% till now.
I am very much interested for internship in WIPRO.
so kindly help me out by giving me information about the internship procedure in WIPRO. I will be highly obliged!

I will be very much thankful if you email me as soon as possible.Eagerly waiting for your reply, sir.

[email protected]

11th January 2016, 07:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in WIPRO?

WIPRO is a very well reputed IT service company of India. Getting training/internship from WIPRO is not an easy task. You must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams for fulfilling the eligibility criteria. For getting internship from WIPRO you simply have to prepare a short resume in which you have to mention your academic records and purpose of internship. Its good to mention projects details if any. After doing this you have to apply for the No Objection Certificate from your college. After that you have to send all these documents to the HR of the WIPRO. If they approve your application then you can start your internship after clearing the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?