12th April 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I fill up Delhi University application form before NIOS results are announced? What should I write in Marks column?

Hi,
I have recently given my Board exam of 12th from NIOS Board. I want to know if Delhi University application form is available before NIOS result then I am able to fillup the form but what should I give in marks? Please let me know. Thanks!

14th April 2016, 11:31 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I fill up Delhi University application form before NIOS results are announced? What should I write in Marks column?

If your result is not released before filling the release of application form, you will not be eligible to fill the application form for the admission in Delhi university.

It is necessary to give details information about your aggregate in each subject to fill the application form.

So, you have to wait till the result declaration of result to fill the online application form for the DU. To get more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
14th April 2016, 12:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I fill up Delhi University application form before NIOS results are announced? What should I write in Marks column?

No, you cannot fill up the forms before result NIOS results are announced. In case of Delhi University admissions are provided on the basis of merit list generated by 12th class marks. How did you get the admission without mentioning the percentage in application form? I suggest you wait until the results will be announced.
14th April 2016, 01:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates whose result are declared are only eligible to fill the online application for the admission in Delhi university undergraduate courses.

So, you are not eligible to fill all the details information about your marks.

So, you have to wait till the declaration of your result and the online application form will be available at www.du.ac.in.
14th April 2016, 07:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The application forms are not yet released, so you need not worry about it. It will only be released once the results are declared. You will however have to wait for your results to be announced and once it is announced, you can very much apply for admission in DU as and when the application form is out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?