12th April 2016, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study MCA being a distance IT graduate? List of colleges in Kolkata?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc(IT) Degree from PTU under distance education program. So can I get direct admission for MCA? I want to know all the colleges in Kolkata who offer MCA course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  2. Can I get direct admission for MCA having completed my B.Sc. Degree in Open University? List of colleges offering the MCA course?
  3. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  4. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed course? List of the colleges where I can study B.ed in Hindi Medium in Kolkata?
  6. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  7. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  8. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  9. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  10. Good colleges for MCA offering distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  12. How can I get admission to study Distance M.Sc being a Mathematics graduate? List of universities for admission?
  13. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  14. How to get direct admission in IEM Kolkata this session?
  15. List of colleges in Chalakudy for distance MCA? When does the admission get started?
  16. Can i do direct degree level course after 12th?
  17. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
15th April 2016, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study MCA being a distance IT graduate? List of colleges in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc(IT) Degree from PTU under distance education program. So can I get direct admission for MCA? I want to know all the colleges in Kolkata who offer MCA course for me?
You have completed B.Sc degree in IT in Distance mode so, you are eligible for MCA course in regular mode.

List of the University for MCA course in Kolkata:-

University of Calcutta
Ph. No: 033 2241 0071
Address: Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal-700073
http://www.caluniv.ac.in

Surendranath College
Ph. No: 033 2350 2864
Address: 24/2, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700009
http://www.surendranathcollege.org

University College of Science and Technology
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.caluniv-ucsta.net

JD Birla Institute
Ph. No: 033 2475 5070
Address: 11, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020
http://www.jdbikolkata.in
15th April 2016, 10:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study MCA being a distance IT graduate? List of colleges in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination to study MCA in Jadavpur University & University of Calcutta. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks and Mathematics is one of the subjects in degree level. The admission will be based on the joint entrance examination. The aspirant may study the MCA in some private colleges without entrance examination also.
The colleges offering MCA in Kolkata are given below;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?