12th April 2016, 10:32 AM
pranav doshi

What should I do if I have given wrong spelling of fathers name in 10th marks list?

I have just finished tenth exam . mark lists has not yet come but the spelling of my father in the hall ticket was wrong so i want to correct the spelling to avoid any complications in future .so plzzz can u tell me the procedure to correct the spelling .

12th April 2016, 06:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I have given wrong spelling of fathers name in 10th marks list?

*In order to rectify mistake in father's name, you must write an application regarding this issue and submit the application form as soon as possible to your school which is affiliated to CBSE.

*It is the duty of school to forward application for correction of spelling to regional centre of CBSE. You may also approach regional centre of CBSE directly for this issue, which will enable speedy resolution of your problem and correct name of your father's appear on marksheet and other documents.
13th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I have given wrong spelling of fathers name in 10th marks list?

How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of nios Board?
20th September 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello, myself deeksha I'm studying in BCA final year.I have to change the spelling of my father in the sslc marks card can you please tell me the procedure to do that please
14th September 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me how I change the spellingof Muhammad but my father name spelling according cnic is mohammad now I have passed 2nd year exam how can I correct the spelling of my father name
20th September 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

My name is mentioned as Ved Pal Yadav in my all documents but in my childrens X th & XII th certificate my name is mentioned as Vedpal Yadav. Because of no space in Vedpal my son is facing problem, to get fresh Passport.
Please suggest me what should I do now?
10th January 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am harish in my sslc and PUC Marks card in that my father name changed.Now what should i do please tell me sir,how to change my corrections in both markscard.how to clarifications this tell me sir please
13th March 2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi myself Deepika I wanted to correct my fathers Name in my mark sheet only one Extra word is added
27th July 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

In my admidcard my father's spelling was wrong how can it corrected
8th September 2020, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

write an application to ajmer rbse for changing the father's name in 10th and 12th marksheet
9th March 2021, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply for correction in 10th certificate in cbse board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?