12th April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of 12th from NIOS board? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? I am looking forward to do CA course somehow.

12th April 2016, 03:22 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible but first of all you need to sit in the entrance exam called Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT). For your kind information admission in CA courses are provided on the behalf of marks you got in Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT).
All the top colleges provide admission on the basis of same test. I suggest you prepare well for the test because it's not an easy job to score good marks in the test.
12th April 2016, 03:53 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do CA course after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Yes you are eligible for the Chartered Accountancy Course after passing 12th from NIOS board.It has three stages for CA course.

CPT Exam (Common Proficiency Test)

IPCC (Integrated Professional Competency Course)

Final Course with Article ship

CPT exam is conducted by ICAI in the month of June & December .
12th April 2016, 04:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue CA even after completion of intermediate from NIOS board. NIOS is also a recognized board and have value as other boards have. To pursue CA candidate must have passed their intermediate. General category candidates need to score good marks that is at least 60% aggregate to be eligible for this.
12th April 2016, 05:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open schooling. Lots of candidates who pursue 10th and 10+2 from this board are confused that whether they are eligible for government job exams or higher studies or not.

*NIOS is central government recognized board, hence, you can apply for any exam or course.

*You are also eligible for Chartered Accountancy course. In order to get enrolled into CA course, you must apply for Common Proficiency test which is conducted by ICAI in June and December.
12th April 2016, 05:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Those who have done 10+2 board from National Institute of Open Schooling are also eligible for Chartered Accountancy course.

After 10+2 from NIOS board, you can apply for first stage of Chartered Accountancy course which is Common Proficiency Test. On ce you clear this test, you will enter into Chartered accountancy course.
12th April 2016, 06:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. This course has three stages namely:

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional competence course.

3. Final course.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for first stage of CA that is CPT after 10+2 from NIOS board.You just need to have passing percentage of marks in 10+2, nothing more than that. Questions are asked from economics, mercantile law, aptitude and accountancy.
12th April 2016, 06:52 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes. You are eligible for CA course after 12th class. For that , You will have to clear the entrance exams CA CPT. After CA CPT , You can register for Professional Competence Test. After passing that exam , You can apply for final course of CA.

Top Institutes Offering CA Final Course
- Institute of Charted Accountant of India , Hyderabad
- Makkar Institute , Ludhiana
- Gobi Arts & Science College , Erode
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College , New Delhi
- Christ University , Bangalore
- Agra Branch of CIRC of ICAI , Agra
- AVS College of Arts & Science , Salem
- Narsee Monjee College , Mumbai
- Kongu Arts & Science College , Erode

After completion of CA , You can work as a
- Finance Manager
- Finance Controller
- Finance Advisor
- Finance Director
5th June 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a b com graduate from Mysore university what exams should I face to take up CA exam. Do I have to take up all the exams as a 12 class student
29th January 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i passed my Diploma after 10th and then Bachelor of Engineering(Graduate) civil in 2003.
I had not done 12th commerce/Art / science .
Am i eligible for CA?
Your regard
Archana bhosale
2nd September 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ca course after completion of 12th from gbse board
10th October 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

If I complete 12th with NIOS board's ON DEMAND, Will I be eligible to do CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?