20th April 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which provides good course and placements for statistics subject?

List of colleges which provides good course and placements for statistics subject? Can you please provide me the details for proceeding further with the admission and other steps which I have to follow? Hope that I will get my answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) for Mathematics graduate? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  2. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  4. Best colleges under UPTU providing good placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  6. What should I choose between CS and Acturial Science?
  7. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  8. List of MSc(Statistics) courses offering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  10. What is the placement criteria in IIPM insitute for MBA students?
  11. Which are the good colleges for Mechanical and ENTC in Pune having good placements?
  12. List of colleges which come immediately after NITs in respect of Placements, Faculty, Feasible Fees and Infrastructure?
  13. List of TANCET accepted colleges in Coimbatore? Which are the top colleges offering good placements?
  14. List of CUSAT colleges? How are their placements? Rankings of all CUSAT colleges?
  15. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  16. Best Colleges offering B.Sc in IT with good placements?
  17. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  18. List of colleges where I can pursue Ph.D in Demography? I have completing MSc in statistics
20th April 2016, 08:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which provides good course and placements for statistics subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of colleges which provides good course and placements for statistics subject? Can you please provide me the details for proceeding further with the admission and other steps which I have to follow? Hope that I will get my answer soon. Thank you!
List of colleges which provides B.Sc in statistics in India:-

Indian Statistical Institute,
Trunk Road, Calcutta 700035, (WB)

Punjab University,
Sector - 14, Chandigarh 160014

Loyola College, Chennai
Address: Sterling Road Nungambakkam,
PIN- 600034

Rani Durgavati University
Pachpedi Jabalpur 482001

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Address: 30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani),
Pin- 700016

Presidency College, Kolkata
Address: 86/1 College Street,
Pin - 700073

Mohanlal Sukhadia University,
Udaipur - 313001, Rajasthan

Sardar Patel University,
Vallabh Vidyanagar - 388120 Gujarat

Shivaji University,
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur 416004

Madras Christian College, Chennai
Address: Tambaram, Pin - 600059
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?