21st April 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to join NASA being a 12th WBCHSE candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am Jyoti and I have done my 12th from WBCHSE Board. My dream is to join NASA. Can you please let me know what should I do for this? Please help me.

23rd April 2016, 08:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join NASA being a 12th WBCHSE candidate?

You are not eligible for applying a job in NASA after completion of your 12th class because for starting your career in NASA you must have excellent knowledge of aeronautical field. So the minimum education qualification for NASA is bachelor degree. Also you will not get job in NASA directly from campus.
My suggestion to you is that you should apply for the Indian Space Research Organisation. After getting some experience from ISRO you can apply for the job in NASA.
23rd April 2016, 12:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join NASA being a 12th WBCHSE candidate?

To join NASA after completing class 12th, you first have to opt a Graduation degree course in either Engineering field or in Physical Science subjects from a recognized University with a good score in Graduation.
Once you have completed your Graduation degree in any of the above mentioned department, you should then complete your Ph.D degree in any of Astrophysics, Geophysics, Metaphysics etc.
Then appear in the entrance examination conducted by NASA, qualifying in which you can successfully join NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?