22nd April 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the pre-requisites and formalities to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course?

Dear Sir.
I have scored 90 percent marks in 12th Science and I want to study B.Tech. I would like to know what are the pre-requisites to get an Education Loan? And also tell me what formalities I have to come through to get an Education Loan?

28th April 2016, 03:44 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the pre-requisites and formalities to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course?

There is no pre-requisites to get an Educational Loan.
You will have to show the Letter of Admission from your University as a document to the Bank.
You will have to show a guarantor and you will also have to provide the IT Return filed by him in the last Financial year as a document to the Bank.
These are the documents that you have to produce along with all your passing certificates.
Once you have done so your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank.
This is the procedure that must be followed.
28th April 2016, 09:06 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the pre-requisites and formalities to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course?

First of all I congratulated you for scoring very nice percentage in 12th standard and want to do B-Tech course. You want to take educational loan for the B-Tech course. Yes, definitely you can apply for educational loan.

Following are the pre-requisite documents for filling the educational loan:

--Admission Slip which you got at the time of counseling

--Fee structure and make sure that fee of each year is mentioned in it.

--Address and identity proof Xerox

--10th and 12th mark sheet Xerox

--ITR of your father

--color photo graphs

Following are the procedure you have to follow for the educational loan:

--Visit to the nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan.

--Take the application form of educational loan.

--Fill the application form in which you have to enter your personal details, academic qualification, full description of loan amount etc.

--After filling the application form you have to submit the form to the bank official with relevant documents.

--After validation from the bank official, your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days.
30th April 2016, 12:02 AM
onemdindus

Following are the pre-requisites and formalities to get an Education Loan for B.Tech course from any bank

>>Xerox copy of Student Identity card

>>Certificate from the college where you are pursuing the course.

>>Xerox copy of Address proof for your permanent address like voter id

>>Xerox copy of your identity proof like birth certificate

>>Income certificate of your parents

>>Xerox copy of your caste certificate

>>Pass port size photographs

>>Fee structure issued by college for your course

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?