23rd April 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my 12th about 20 years ago. Then after I have joined my family business. Now I have a desire to do Graduation. So, I can apply for Graduation course? What should be the procedure I need to follow? Who can provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Graduation in IGNOU with 45.3% having completed 12th around 10 years ago?
  2. Am I eligible to do Graduation if completed 12th around 29 years ago?
  3. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?
  5. Can I apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago? -- [New]
  6. Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago?
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if completed 12th CBSE with 87% around 2 years ago?
  9. Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?
  10. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed Graduation 12 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  13. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  14. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  15. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  16. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
24th April 2016, 12:52 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago?

Yes, you can pursue graduation course.

You can appear for graduation course only from a distance learning or in a open university. You cannot pursue graduation course through regular mode after being passed class 12 twenty years ago.

The best and renowned open university to pursue graduation course is Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU). To apply for graduation course click here

To view the official website of IGNOU click here
24th April 2016, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done my 12th about 20 years ago. Then after I have joined my family business. Now I have a desire to do Graduation. So, I can apply for Graduation course? What should be the procedure I need to follow? Who can provide me the details?
Yes, you can apply for graduation course through distance mode. List of the university for distance education.

1. University of Agricultural Sciences, http://www.uasbangalore.edu.in

2. IGNOU, http://www.ignou.ac.in

3. Jamia Millia Islamia, http://jmi.ac.in

4. GBP University, http://gbpuat.ac.in/

5. Amity University, http://www.amity.edu
24th April 2016, 09:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yes, you can apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago. You can study the B.A or B.Sc through correspondence mode. You can continue your work and study the course through correspondence mode. The courses are available in many universities in correspondence mode. There is no age limit to study the course. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can study the course in any one of the universities given below;
15th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Expert king

Yes, you have chance complete the degree.
But you have to complete the degree in distance mode only and you are not eligible for Regular mode of degree because your age limit is not satisfied the criteria.
And in India lot of universities provide the distance degree, so, choose one good university and complete the graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?