14th May 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA?

Hello Sir,
I am doing my B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering in Anna University. I would like to pursue my MS in Construction Management in USA. And here I would like to know whether my choice is good? Whether I can get a good job in USA after my completion of MS course? Does currently USA companies provide job for Construction Management candidate? Do I have a bright future after this course?

19th May 2016, 08:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA?

It is very good that you have decided to do MS after the completion of your B.Tech degree. MS in Construction Management has a wide scope for jobs in future and has lot of opportunities for the candidates. You will definitely get a good job after completing MS as you chose a good path. So, pursue MS without any worry, you will get a good job on the basis of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?