14th May 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Scope and course structure of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th standard with Science stream. Now I am looking to join B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering. But I want to know about the scope of this course? And also let me know the course structure. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  2. Scope and course structure of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)? -- [New]
  3. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  4. Fee structure, Scope and list of best institutes for Genetic Engineering course?
  5. What is NTPI? Scope and Fee structure of this NTPI being a candidate having completed BE in ECE?
  6. College after 363 in GATE for M.Tech in offshore structure and geo-technical engineering?
  7. Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?
  9. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  10. Procedure for doing GENETIC ENGINEERING after +2 in medical? what is its scope?
  11. What is the scope of HR course? Eligibility criteria for the course? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Scope in Marine Engineering for non science student? Fee structure and admission criteria?
  13. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  14. Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?
  15. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  16. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  18. Fee structure of best colleges in Bangalore for B.Sc in Biochemistry? Future scope of this course?
17th May 2016, 05:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and course structure of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?

Course structure of B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering:

B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering is an Graduate Level course which can be done after completion of 12th Class in 10+2 pattern. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course is 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects. As you are done with 12th Class in science stream, I am sure that you are eligible to do this course. Some of the major subjects that you are taught are, Engineering Chemistry, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Physics, Engineering Thermodynamics, Environment and Ecology, Introduction to Computers, Mathematics, Material Science, Fluid Mechanics, Hydrology and Crop Production, Agriculture Engineering Structures and Rural Engineering, Harvest Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Machine Design, Farm Machinery, Food Processing Operations and Dairy Technology.

There is a good scope for candidates from Agricultural Engineering background. You may find employment opportunities in, National Dairy Development Board, United India Insurance Company Limited, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Food Corporation of India, National Seeds Corporations and Directorate of Oil Palm Research as Agriculture Portfolio Manager, Sales Manager, Primary Production Manager, Program Manager, Senior Agricultural Manager, Farming Consultant and Agronomist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?